Friday, April 17, 2015

That Feeling --- Ugh!

Yesterday was my husbands birthday and we didn't have cake, we did have ice cream, but as an after dinner treat. He is waiting for the rubix cube that he asked me for, but until it arrives in the mail he is going to have to continue waiting. Yesterday was a very busy day for me. I had to take my lunch break to find a different gift and a birthday card for him. After my physical therapy I picked him up from the metro station and took him out to dinner. We wanted some place different and ended up in Old Town Fair Fax. We found a restaurant called The Old Fire Station that had Greek food. I had thought it was going to be an American food place, but it surprised me and the food was superb. I had ordered the chicken gyro with a small Greek salad. Also, I ordered a coke! I hadn't had one in a very long time, but still don't care for it.

After dinner, I drove to Best Buy where we looked around the store and played with gadgets and what not before we left. It is kinda difficult finding something to do in the middle of a week for a birthday! When we got home, I was so tired and went to bed.

During physical therapy they are having me do new exercises to strengthen my muscles and my knee.


------------------------
Today I worked and did laundry during my break and lunch. Then went to physical therapy. Didn't eat much, had 1 spicy chicken sandwich, a few handfuls of m&ms, mastacholli, 1 string cheese, 1 thing of nachos with cheese and chili from 7-11 and a small bag of doritos....I feel sick to my stomach! I did have one cup of coffee this morning and have been drinking water throughout the day, so that is good.

When you eat something and you feel like crap, even 3 hrs after eating it, don't EVER eat it again!

It is late at night and this morning I was 240 and now I am 243, could be water weight, but I feel heavy and gross. Tomorrow will be veggies and water ONLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment